torsdag 6 mars 2014

1. A few weeks ago I was browsing in some shops here in Falkenberg.
2. A house is stabilized by girders
3. I would like to have thousands quids in my pocket. 
4. I saw a lassie and a lad kissing yesterday. 
5. I like to buy kits from the internet. 
6. Some people in this world is quite daft
7. I felt a lot of pride when I did a really good spike on the volleyball-training a couple of days ago. 
8. You get quite soaking if you spend your whole day outside and the rain is pouring down. 
9. If you're in an accident and get stuck with your leg between two objects then your leg can get numb
10. If you have divorced parents and you only live at your mothers place, then your mom have sole custody of you. 
11. A lot of my friends have divorced parents, but they have joint custody
12. There is a lot of people in Sweden who is on the dole
13. I would like to visit a court sometime to see what's happening in a lawsuit. 
14. The cops is trying to catch the boys who is nicking cars in Falkenberg. 
15. If I where a girl who lived in Yorkshire I probably would have said "Ta" instead of "Thank You".
16. As my friend gave me a pencil yesterday I said "cheers", to show him that I was greatful.
17. It would be fun to try out being a bugle player and play in an orchestra.
18. I think it's really mean to say that someone is tubby.
19. When Justin Bieber performs he have a lot of audience.
20. The majority of all girl feels quite embarrassed when they meet their crush in the city.
21. I think that the majority of all teenagers have sometimes told their parents to piss off.
22. When I want to tell my friend something I could say "Hey pal, come over here for a sec!".
23. Gnomes are really cute, especially the ones with red hats and extra long beards.
24. I where is Stockholm a year ago, and my friends and I stood in a queue for about 40 minutes just becasue we wanted to go in to a special shop.
25. A tart is a girl who sells sexs for money, NOT something you call your friend when you're angry.
26. I don't understand why a lot of people use the word "poof" to humiliate another person, I mean, the person is just like any other boy with a willy?
27. If you party all night long with a lot of alcoholic, then I think you probably will have a hard hangover the upcoming day.
28. My mother is really obsolete, she never use words as "LOL" and "YOLO".
29. My brother had to sign an application when he choosing which High School he was going to.
30. When I grow up i want to be a foreman so I can boss over people.
31. I reckon that One Direction is the best band in the world.
32. My Best Friend is really scared of heights, so she never come with me when i'm going to Liseberg.
33. "Mum, I won the math-competition!" "Wow, you've got a lot of math-skills!"
34. Whenever someone asks me if I wan't to do something scary, I always answer "No, i'm not up to it".
35. My little sister always interrupt me when I speak with my mom and wants to know what we are talking about, then I use to scream back that she should't give a toss about it.
36. I played volleyball last week and when I got home I threw my body on my bed and screamed "oh, I'm all in!!".
37. "Dad, there is nowt to do out here in the woods" "Just relax for a sec and breath in the smell of summer". "Oh my god, you are so boring"
38. My brother use's to weld in his room, so it always smells burned plastic and metal in our house. GROSE!
39. Things is falling down in the joint between the pillows in our couch so I never find them when I'm looking for them.
40. "Are things looking up?" "Yeah, I really think so. My boyfriend and I are not fighting anymore, and that's a big relief."
41. The princess of sweden, Victoria, have a lot of Grace, She Is really beautiful.
42. Obviously am I supposed to go to bed now, but I really wanna stay up all night.
43. Harry Styles in the british boyband One Direction is absolutely marvellous.
44. Once, I threw a coin in a wishing well and wished that I could get a rabbit on my birthday. My wish came true.
45. My dad played football for like 30 years, so he have a dodgy hip at the moment.
46. "Yesterday I met Justin Bieber" " Blimey! Kors!, are you serious?"
47. In the "kallbadhus" in varberg all the women one screamed in an choir "We dare to be bare"
48. I worked ten pages in the mathbook last lession so my teacher told me that I was ahead all the others.
49. But the next day my englishteacher told me that I didn't work very well, so I was late.
50. Once, my friends and I did a thing called "Fåmgarna på Fortet" and when one of my friends got scared I said, "come on, go all the way!".
51. I've been doing a lot of volleyball rehersals lately since I'm going to take part in a audition next week for the national team.
52. "This is an emergency" "What happend???" "My trousers broke, between my legs..."
53.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar