tisdag 14 oktober 2014

Planering: Looking for Alaska

Tisdag v.42

I will read my book, about 15 pages I think, and I will at the same time write down the words that i find complicated.

These are the words that i wrote down: 
intend-planera
predisposition-mottaglighet
distinct-särskild
wooded-trädbevuxen
intricately-invecklat
drone-brummande
starburst-starburst
cleavage-klvyning
wryly-snett
decaying-förfaller
sprouting-börjar växa
dispensed-dela ut
dismissive-avvisande
unravel-reda ut

assessment: 
I read about 15 pages, and I found some difficult words that I wrote down. I will have these words as a homework next week I think.

Fredag v.42
I'm going to practice the things that I did wrong on the grammar test. I will also work with the difficult words on "Glosboken" (it's on the internet). If there is some time left in the end, then I will read a bit.



Tisdag v.43
I will write a summary of what have happend in the book, and then if I have time left, I will go one reading.

assessment: 
I've been writing a lot this hour, so i've been working actively. So now I don't have to write for a few lessons, I only have to focus on reading.
There wasn't any time left this hour for reading though.

homework: I'm going to learn the words from last week.

Fredag v.43
I'm going to read 15 pages in Looking for Alaska, and also write down the difficult words.

Tisdag v.45
Jag har boken hemma så kollar på serier, The O.C.

Min läxa till på Fredag är att lära mig alla orden som jag har lagt in på glosboken och även läsa.

Fredag v.45
Jag ska läsa i 30 minuter ungefär, och sen lägga in glosorna i glosboken.

Tisdag v.46
Jag ska kolla på The O.C och samtidigt skriva ner svåra ord. Den sista stunden ska jag läsa.

Fredag v.46
I'm going to read for about 30 minutes, and also write down the difficult words.

Tisdag v.47 
I'm going to read for 10 minutes, since we did the test that almost took the whole lesson.

(My homework to Friday is to read 40 pages. )

Fredag v.47
Jag ska läsa hela lektionen. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar