tisdag 25 november 2014

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. What a slut time is. She screws everybody. The marks humans leave are too often scars. Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you. Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them. The world is not a wish-granting factory. It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing. Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always.



Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar