fredag 13 september 2013

Hunter confronting a bear

rifle-gevär
shoot-skjuta
scared-rädd
bear-björn
hunter-jägare
kill-döda
cap-keps
claws-klor
jacket-jacka
help-hjälp
want-vill
make-göra
talk-prata
food-mat

Hunter confronting a bear
I've been thinking about go hunting for a long time, and today I decided to do it. For the first time of my life i'm going to shoot ducks. I take my new boots on, and then I take my jacket. But wait! I forgot my rifle. I have to take my boots of and go and get it. I walk to the living-room to pick it of from the shelf as it's laying on. Now i'm ready to go hunting. I take my car and drive to a big forest, where there also is a big lake. I start to walk, and I walk, and I walk. I can't find any ducks at all. But suddenly, I hear something. It's coming closer. I can see that it's not a human, because this thing is really big. It's coming even closer, and I just froze. It's a bear. I pick my rifle up very fast, and point with it to the bear. The bear, who was moving really fast is suddenly _____. And to my surprise the bear lift his arm up, as you always do to when you are talking to a police officier. The bears claws it really sharp, and I think if the bear get angry he could kill me easily. As a lot of humans do, i start to talk to myself.
-You big bear, I'm not afraid of you. And to my surprise, the bear start to talk.
-Well, I'm not afraid of you either. The big bear is still having his arm up in the sky. I start to scream.
-OMG, CAN YOU TALK?!
-Of course I can.
-Okay, so if you can talk, can you help me with something?
-If you stop pointing with your rifle at me, there is a chance I can help you. Slowly I take my arms down, and watch at the hunter whit a kind smile.
I slowly take my rifle down, and put i on the ground.
-Well, I was thinking about hunting ducks, but I can't find any. I'm really hungry, but i don't have any food at home. Do you know where I can find food for free?
-Of couse, just wait here , I'll be back in a few second. The bear is running away, and now I can't see him anymore.

-Hello?? I can hear something in the bushes, and a few second later the bear is standing right in front of me. With a big basket of blueberry!! The bear start to talk.
-I was thinking that we can make some blueberrypie together?
-That's a really good idea! Come on, my car is standing just a few minutes away, we can drive to my place.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar